Saturday, November 21, 2015

20 Easy Truth Or Dare Questions

Hi Guys
I'm supposed to write a story about anything but I have not been able too so I found this post online for truth or dare questions and am going to be answering twenty of them. Setting is in a party because I know people had most like be with in a party I will be mentioning names of my friends.
Feel free to share some of your answers with me
1. What would you do if you could see one day into the future?
Ans. I will relax(my future is gonna be great)
2.Would you abandon your friends for 1million dollars?
Ans. No way. My friends are awesometastic
3. Would you commit a crime if you knew there was no way you'd get in trouble, and no one will get hurt?
Ans. At first instance I was man that's great, but naah I really cannot my conscience will eat me up forever
4. If your significant other said they were okay with it,would you cheat on them?
Ans. Nope, No, Never
5. Who was your first crush?
Ans. A radio OAP Ikphomwansa Osakioduwa
6. What music are you most ashamed you listen to?
Ans. I don't have any music am ashamed of listening
7. What TV show are you most embarrassed to admit you like watching?
Ans. None. These days I hardly even watch TV
8. If you could go on a date with anyone in this room, who would it be?
Ans. Andrew. I actually owe him a date
9. Who in this room do you trust the most?
Ans. 3 people. This question does not insist that I put a name so am safe :)
10. What's the longest period of time you have gone without bathing or showering?
Ans. If I remember correctly 2days
11. What are you most afraid of?
Ans. Not achieving all I can.
12. What rumor have you spread that wasn't true?
Ans. I don't spread rumors
13.What was the last lie you told?
Ans. Am fine. Even though I don't know if this counts as a lie it's just my default answer so if you call me and am on a sick bed. I'd still say am fine
14. Would you love your significant other if they gained 100pounds?
Ans. Yes. Believing that my weight will be proportional to his.
15.If you could trade bodies with anyone in this room who would it be? What's the best feature?
Ans. Moyo. She's straight (Forgive me please)
16.Have you ever killed a romantic mood on purpose? If so why?
Ans. Yes. Wasn't in the mood
17.What is the meanest thing you've ever done?
Ans. Can't remember
18. What embarrassing things do your parents still do for  you?
Ans. My mum tucks me in.
P.S  It's not embarrassing
19. What's the first thing you will do if you could become invisible?
Ans. Chei chei. Slapping spree
20. What's the meanest thing you have said to one of your parents or grandparents?
Ans. Accused my grandma of not caring for me like she did for her other grandkids.

xoxo guys...
Don't forget to drop your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment