Friday, April 22, 2016

25 Random Facts About Me



A lot of bloggers do this I mean a lot of us do and well I wasn't tagged to do so which is the usual trend I felt I should do so because for some reason it would also help me coin down some things about myself which are facts and are true.

Image result for 25 random facts about me tag
Modebola


  1. I am Christian not perfect but my love for God can never go down neither can His love towards me
  2. I was born on a Thursday, i also love thursdays. Readers in Lagos will also notice how thursdays are the most chill days in Lagos less traffic and also the day before Friyay!! well that's just a lil somethin from me to know that Thursday is a pretty cool day
  3. I have two amazing sisters.
  4. I love putting on glasses even though I don't need them. I just love the nerdy-geeky look
  5. I never burden people with my present situation. So if you call me and am on a sick bed I had rather not have the conversation with you or I would have the conversation and still speak with you excitedly.
  6. I love reading
  7. I love the colour orange.
  8. I find it difficult to understand women/ladies who find it comfortable who seat among men who bad mouth women. It's like seating in the midst of the scornful just as the Bible puts it :)
  9. I have over 4000 images on my phone gallery of my friends, family, screenshots from my social media pages.
  10. All my friends say am stubborn and I have a face which tells the exact opposite(something of a superpower if I must say)
  11. I hate Iro and Buba
  12. I love to travel (Bucket list majorly contains a lot of places I want to travel to)
  13. I have very small number of friends that I love deeply
  14. I never cry watching a movie. Need I emphasize more NEVER!
  15. I love poems
  16. I love Nigerian literature
  17. I am not very girly and I am also not a tomboy. I am not vain well I don't know how this might sound but it's true.
  18. I never display anger
  19. I am very shy
  20. I very much want to be a model not a runway model, but be on the cover of a magazine, a billboard or the face of a clothing line or eyewear. (Epp a sister if you gat connection)
  21. I am a foodie...I love good food
  22. I love wristwatches
  23. I love to give not necessarily dash stuff but I do enjoy giving and rendering assistance.
  24. I'm a social media enthusiast
  25. I didn't know writing 25 things could be so tough. I will be 25 this year and am looking forward to it(not really wish I could be 18 forever but life has to go on)
Here are some things I do know about myself which I will definitely love to change or let go off
    Giving excuses alot(I'm so good at this)
    I assume a lot(jumping into conclusions is something am very good at)

    P.S Please leave your comments and let me know what you do think of me.

    P.S. So you see me this is my growth phase/rebranding process



    3 comments:

    1. Errrrrr... Okay. Happy 25 years.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Errrrrr... Okay. Happy 25 years.

      ReplyDelete
    3. "I assume a lot(jumping into conclusions is something am very good at)" work on this pleas :D .

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE MODEBOLANLE!

      ReplyDelete